Sale Análú Therapy Dough, Mojito
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Análú (ahn-a-loo) thinking putty is a handmade therapy dough and scented putty that is geared towards adults and can be used by kids to help relax, revive, and stimulate both the mind and body. Made with 100% natural ingredients
Created by Cammie and Kip Weeks, the colorful putty was inspired by the kind art therapists use to help patients manage depression, anxiety, and difficult emotions. By adding essential oils, Cammie and Kip developed a dough that helps fight the fidgets, ease tension, and brighten one's day.
- Análú is colored with 100% natural fruit and vegetable extracts
- All ingredients are listed on the side of each jar, as we believe in transparency as a company
- This dough is made with wheat flour and contains gluten
- Blended with pure essential oils and vegetable pigments to create a calming, fragrant, tactile experience
- Inhale slowly, exhale completely, and keep restless hands busy
- Measurements: 4.5 oz
- Made in the USA by Eco-Kids
- 3 years+
- Place back in jar when not in use; close lid tightly. Add a small amount of vegetable oil and a drop of essential oil to help dough become more pliable if it becomes dry