Play and learn – arithmetic for youngsters.
All numbers from 1 - 9 have a special friend. Two numbers that together make 10 are best friends.
These lovely wooden number blocks will make creating 10s fun and easy in a clear, visual way. The greater the number, the higher the block, so children can stack the numbers.
For example, find number 10 and place it in front of you. Then find 2 numbers which, when placed on top of one another, become the same height as the 10.
This BY ASTRUP® product is perfect for ‘playing’ arithmetic with your child.
The set contains 15 numbers, each of which is 2-cm thick, and a lovely cloth bag for storing the numbers safely when they are not in use.
Our toys are made specifically for learning and entertainment.
Suitable for: learning, understanding numbers and amounts, curiosity.
- Consists of 16 parts (15 numbers--2 x 1 + 2 x 2 + 2 x 3 + 2 x 4 + 2 x 5 + 1 x 6 + 1 x 7 + 1 x 8 + 1 x 9 + 1 x 10--and a cloth bag)
- Made of FSC-certified beech wood
- Dimensions: from 2 to 20 cm
- Designed in Denmark by Astrup and manufactured in China
- All of our wooden toys conform to current EU toy safety standards and carry the CE mark