Nanchen Natur Dress Up Waldorf Doll, Little Red Riding Hood
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Nanchen's dress up doll Little Red Riding Home is a Waldorf-inspired handcrafted doll, made of organic cotton and filled with organic wool. She is wearing a red and white polka dot blouse and a red coat and an apple green scarf. Her clothes can be removed, This Waldorf doll has auburn soft mohair hair and brown eyes.
- Award-winning toy workshop Nanchen has been creating handmade Waldorf dolls since 1983
- Handpainted face in line with Waldorf principles
- Clothes can be removed
- Made of organic cotton; filled with organic wool
- Dimensions: 14.96"
- Made in Germany by Nanchen Natur
- Manufactured according to the stringent European toy safety directive EN-71
- 3 Years+
- Materials used for Nanchen products are sourced from strictly organic cultivation and organic farming. In addition, each doll is individually hand-painted, giving ita unique quality
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).