Created using wood from sustainably managed forests, eco-friendly paints and natural vegetable oils, Ocamora’s Bosque Rainbow Forest Trees are 100% free from nasty chemicals – making them safe for little ones to play with. The trees don’t come with instructions; they’re designed to give free rein to children’s imaginations. Let your little explorers play and learn naturally and allow them to experience the feel, smell and character of wood for themselves.
- Set includes 10 trees in pastel colors
- The Bosque trees have a unique stain -- it shows more of the natural woodgrain in each piece, and looks somewhat like a crackled finish, and much more 'transparent' than the Teniques. It is a beautiful look & feel which we think adds to its value!
- The set contains 10 colorful trees varying from 2.75" to 5.5" tall..
- Made from sustainable linden wood. The wood is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified
- Ocamora’s toys are all CE certified, and are produced in accordance with the following safety standards: EN 71-1:2014, EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014, UNE EN 71/3 and 2009/48/EG
- Handmade in Andalusia, Spain
Please keep in mind when buying a wooden toy that it comes directly from a tree, providing you with natural durability. Trees naturally grow with streaks and knots and if you are lucky will find some of these characteristics in your toys.