A brand new line from Papoose toys, the Rainbow bitcoins are a fun way to explore colors and learn to stack. Their twinkling gems will captivate children and add a sparkle to small world play and builds. The bitcoins were designed to fit perfectly with Bauspiel's stunning range of Color Street Blocks, Windows, Window Shapes and more.
- Price is for one bitcoin block. Choose the color you want (wooden tray sold separately); to avoid confusion, please note each color is listed by its position, starting from the left-most column, from top to bottom, all the way to the right-most column, from top to bottom.
- Each Bitcoin Block feature a sparkling "jewel" (an acrylic gem) set into one side of the beech timber (i.e., it has a wooden opaque back on the other side)
- Can be used as stacking blocks.
- Made of beech wood; the tray is made of beech wood and plywood (bottom).
- Dimensions: bitcoin: ~2" x 2" x 1" (5 x 5 x 2.5 cm)
- Designed in Australia | Manufactured in China and Sri Lanka
- Adheres to or exceeds EN71 Part 1, 2, and 3 Standards.
Small marks on the gems are considered normal, it doesn't happen that much but occasionally there may be some small specks or a small mark on the gem. Please consider this a sign of the hand work involved in making these blocks; it does not detract from the toy's play value.