Stapelstein® Board Mint
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This brand is excluded from discounts and rewards.
Our Stapelstein® Board is ideal for active balance exercises and dynamic sitting. In combination with the Stapelstein® Original on the one hand the seat height can be adjusted individually and easily on the other hand the degree of difficulty increases when playing stacking games with the balancing stone. The raised edge of the Stapelstein® Boards provides additional support during challenging balance exercises and is therefore particularly well suited for children and for physically impaired people.
For more movement, play and fantasy in children's everyday life.
- This listing is for a single mint board
- Safe stacking toy: no sharp corners, water, saliva and UV resistant.
- 268 g light and loadable up to 120 kg
- Dimensions Stapelstein® Board: Diameter = 35.5 cm, Height = 8.4 cm
- The Stapelstein® Board is made of eco-friendly EPP (expandable polypropylene)
- Can be combined with all products from Stapelstein®
- Raised edge of the Stapelstein® Boards gives additional support
- Color of the actual products may differ from that on the screen, due to lighting conditions during product photography and different screen settings.
- Made by Stapelstein® in Germany
- 1 Year+
Playing Safely with Stapelstein® products:
- If you want to use Stapelstein® products for balance games and for courses, it is best to do so on a level and non-slip surface. Stack the Stapelstein® elements only as high as you feel safe. We recommend that you stack a maximum of 3 elements if you want to climb a tower on foot.
- Products from Stapelstein® are waterproof and can be taken into the water. However, they do not replace a buoyancy aid! Young children must be supervised when playing in the water with products from Stapelstein®.
- Did you know that Stapelstein® Original and Inside elements can make beautiful drum sounds when floating in the water?
- Pointed objects and surfaces such as scissors, stones, knives, nails, wire or small pointed children's teeth can leave permanent marks on Stapelstein® products. Particularly severe damage can affect the stability.
Maximum load Stapelstein® Original: 180 kg
Maximum load Stapelstein® Board: 120 kg
Maximum load Stapelstein® Inside: 50 kg
Did you know that a Stapelstein® Original element weighs only 180 g? So it can withstand a thousand times its own weight!