Sale Sabo Concept Terracotta Wooden Ring Stacker
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Sabo Concept Terracotta Wooden Ring Stacker is a classic conical stacking tower; it can help your child learn about size differentiation, spatial relationships, and basic physics, as she arranges the rings from biggest to smallest. Its minimalist terracotta and spruce tones make it a gorgeous display piece for your nursery or playroom.
Let the creativity of your child flow.
- Helps develop fine motor skills, vocabulary, numeracy and more!
- Dimensions: 10.2" x 5.1" x 1.5"
- Made of linden wood; finished with non-toxic, water-based paint
- Handcrafted in Ukraine by Sabo Concept
- 12 months+
- Сolors may slightly differ from pictures
- Each of our toys is unique; there may be some wood marks on the toy our paint does not cover the pattern of wood, so it can be seen very beautifully - the lines and the spots.
- Our toys are topped with a water-based and non-toxic finish, so that different parts do not color each other. However, sometimes dark colors may leave marks on the light ones.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).