Waldorf Little Fairy Doll, Slate
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This item is exempt from discounts.
A very special fairy created with natural fibers, handmade by the lovely Zoe at Poems for Buttercup. These Waldorf dolls are inspired by the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, you'll notice the faces and bodies have intentionally been left simple as a vehicle for imaginative play.
- Filled with NZ sheep’s wool, the hair is mohair and the body made with a cotton knit muslin dress,; fairy wings are made with linen lined with cotton and fastened with silk ribbons topped with a sweet crocheted metallic crown
- This doll comes in light skin tone with white hair or medium skin tone with brown hair
- Dimensions: 7.08" (height)
- Made of 100% sheep's wool sourced from New Zealand
- Handmade in New Zealand by Poems for Buttercup
- 3 years+
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).