Waldorf Tooth Fairy Doll
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This item is exempt from discounts.
A very special fairy created with natural fibers, handmade by the lovely Zoe at Poems for Buttercup. These Waldorf dolls are inspired by the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, you'll notice the faces and bodies have intentionally been left simple as a vehicle for imaginative play.
This Waldorf Tooth Fairy Doll is a sweet gift to a child when she loses her first tooth. She is sure to cherish it for years to come. Dressed in a velvet skirt with silk wings, a crocheted gold thread crown adorns her head; the wee tooth fairy carries a velvet pouch embroidered with gold and fastened with a silk ribbon to carry a tooth or golden coin.
- Filled with NZ sheep’s wool, the hair is mohair boucle and the skin cotton knit
- This doll is in medium skin tone with ash blonde hair
- Dimensions: 3.94" (height)
- Made of 100% sheep's wool sourced from New Zealand
- Handmade in New Zealand by Poems for Buttercup
- 3 years+