Waldorf Wooden Birthday Ring, Natural
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Tiny Fox Hole Collection is exempt from discounts.
The Waldorf birthday ring is a European tradition for celebrating a young child's birthday. Typically made of wood, the birthday ring has 12 open spaces to decorate with candles, ornaments or decorations, and other treasures.
- Listing is only for the birthday ring; ornaments are not included
- For decorative purposes only; this is not a toy. If candles are lit, adult supervision is required.
Supports fine motor and speaking skills, imagination and creativity, and love for Nature
- Made of birch wood; coated with linseed oil
- Dimensions: outside diameter 8.66 inch (22cm) | inner diameter 5.5 inch (14 cm) | hole size 0.67 inch (1.7 cm)
- Made in Russia by Tiny Fox Hole
This item is handmade and may be slightly different in wood grain and tone from what you see in pictures; every piece is unique!
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).