Explore the alphabet with this beautiful matching game for little ones! This wooden alphabet puzzle features 52 wooden blocks from solid maple, consisting of uppercase and lowercase A-Z.
Children are challenged to correctly match uppercase letters with their lowercase match. Interlocking pieces make 26 satisfying letter pairs for kids as they observe and interact with the full alphabet.
Our line of modern learning resources are a lovely addition to a nursery, playroom, or homeschool environment and are sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Puzzle contains 52 pieces: A-Z and a-z.
- Made of maple wood
- Comes in a cloth drawstring bag for safekeeping & eco-friendly storage
- Dimensions - piece: 2" x 2" x 0.2" ; when matched, two pieces form 4" wide letter pairs
- Handcrafted from locally sourced wood; sealed with food-grade mineral oil and safe for babies & children to enjoy
- Made in the USA by the folks at Gladfolk
Each item is unique and made-to-order; wood tone & grain will vary from piece to piece.
Ships within 3 business days.