Explore numbers with this beautiful matching game for little ones! This wooden number match puzzle challenges children to correctly match numerals with their quantities. The interlocking pieces make 12 satisfying number pairs to practice counting and recognizing numbers.
Our line of modern learning resources are a lovely addition to a nursery, playroom, or homeschool environment and are sure to be treasured for years to come.
- Puzzle contains 24 pieces: 12 numeral pieces & 12 domino-style dot pieces.
- Made of maple wood
- Comes in a cloth drawstring bag for safekeeping & eco-friendly storage
- Dimensions - piece: 2" x 2" x 0.2" thick; these pieces form 4" wide number pairs when matched
- Handcrafted from locally sourced wood; sealed with food-grade mineral oil and safe for babies & children to enjoy
- Made in the USA by the folks at Gladfolk
- Adheres to or exceeds EN71 Part 1, 2, and 3 Standards.
Each item is unique and made-to-order; wood tone & grain will vary from piece to piece.
Ships within 3 business days.