Felt Lifecycle of a Monarch Butterfly
- Low stock - 2 items left
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Learn about the lifecycle and all about the amazing life of a monarch butterfly with these felt toys. A Monarch butterfly goes through four stages of metamorphosis in one lifecycle, beginning its life as a tiny egg on a leaf and hatching into a monarch caterpillar. The caterpillar passes through the stage into a chrysalis and emerging as a beautiful butterfly.
These gorgeous Monarch butterfly life cycle toys have been needle-felted and great for small world play and silk play. This listing is for the felt lifecycle toys only, the lifecycle tray playmat is sold separately.
The lifecycle toys will arrive packaged in a box.
- This listing is for the felt lifecycle toys only, the lifecycle tray playmat is sold separately.
- Ethically hand-felted from 100% New Zealand wool
- Coloured with azo-free dye, safe for children and pets
- Length of each felt toy: 6.5cm to 11cm
- Designed in Australia and made in Nepal by Tara Treasures