Q Toys Montessori Inspired Wardrobe
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
This is a pre-order item. It expects to arrive in the US end of May and ship by early June.
Our Montessori-inspired wardrobe for children is designed to help your little ones develop independence and self-care skills. The Montessori method is an educational approach that emphasizes hands-on learning and encourages children to take an active role in their own education. A wardrobe with a hanging rack and shelves that children can easily access can be a great tool for helping children develop independence and self-care skills, as it allows them to choose their own clothes and take responsibility for keeping them organized, in an age appropriate way.
The wardrobe is made from high-quality rubberwood ensuring it is durable and able to withstand rough handling.
- Comes in 2 heavy boxes
- Features a hanging rack and three cube shelves
- Promotes independence and responsibility
- Sturdy and made from high-quality rubberwood
- Measurements: 47.24" x 39.37" | Inside hanging compartment: 29.92" x 35.43" x 35.43" | Inside cube compartment: 14.96" x 12.60"
- All Qtoys products are made with plantation timber using non-toxic child-safe materials.
Designed in Australia and handmade in Vietnam under a Fair Trade scheme by Q Toys
- Q Toys meet or exceed the requirements of Australian and New Zealand standards of toy safety and material standards (AS/NZS 8124).
- 2 years+
Heavy furniture should be secured to the wall prior to first use. We recommend you speak with your local hardware store for an appropriate solution to meet your needs.