Animal Folly, Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Becoming immersed in a puzzle can be akin to a mindful meditation.
Animal Folly (Animaux en folie) is a unique 24-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle inspired by the works of Jean-Francois Tard. Each piece is handcut in the shape of a different animal--24 animals in all! A Puzzle Michèle Wilson design, it is sure to challenge your child and slow her down.
- Each animal fits together perfectly to form the whole
- Each puzzle is handcut by French artisans and designed to enhance the beauty of the image
- A real challenge for smart little ones: no puzzle is cut exactly the same and each piece is unique
- The "educational" edges encourage the child to start with the outline
- Pedagogical border pieces help children start with the frame and complete the puzzle from the outside in
- Packaged in an attractive and eco-friendly cardboard gift box made from recycled materials which opens and re-closes with ease
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.45 inches (finished puzzle) | 6.25 x 10 x 2 inches (box)
- Made with FSC-certified plywood poplar wood and paper
- Handcut by Puzzle Michèle Wilson in France
- 5 - 8 Years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts | Not for children under 3 years.
- The pieces of this traditional jigsaw puzzle are thicker than other jigsaw puzzles, and don't snap in place.