Q Toys Wooden CVC Word Kit
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Bring your child’s love of reading and recognition of sight words to life with this easy-to-use CVC (Consonant, Vowel, Consonant) Word Tile and Board set.
This word kit is designed to help children learn how to blend and segment letters to create CVC words in a fun and inviting way. Use this set with one of your child's favorite books and help them develop their literacy skills. The kit consists of a wooden board and set of wooden letters, each representing a consonant or vowel sound, that can be combined to form CVC words.
All Qtoys products are made from plantation wood and non-toxic materials.
- The set includes: 1 board with vowels (printed onto board) and separate consonant letter tiles: 26 letter tiles in total
- Dimensions: 35 x 19 x 7 cm
- Handmade from solid, sustainably sourced plantation timber; finished with beeswax and natural oils
- Designed in Australia and handmade in Vietnam under a Fair Trade scheme by Q Toys
- Q Toys meet or exceed the requirements of Australian and New Zealand standards of toy safety and material standards (AS/NZS 8124).
- 3 years+
Due to the natural timber and handmade nature of Q toys products, details, texture, and size may vary. In addition, some toys may give off a strong smell when opened; this is because the toys are packed once they have been coated with oils and the odor is retained in the package. This odor goes away after a few days.