Women building blocks from Raduga Grëz are an ode to the female body.
The female body is a masterpiece that can give birth, feed and heal with kiss. Raduga Grëz made these blocks because women's bodies are full of beauty and power as much as all treasures made by nature. Perfect for games, interior and absolutely a timeless piece. With no varnish, these blocks are coated with a thin layer of paint, leaving the look and feel of the wood grain in place for a natural, tactile experience.
The blocks are packed in a cotton pouch for storage. The bag is sewn in Raduga Grëz's studio by hand from Belarusian flax.
- Includes 8 pieces and a bag
- Made of sustainably sourced solid lime wood
- Dimensions: 19 x 28 x 2 cm
- Ethically made in Russia by Raduga Grez
- Certified CE and painted with EN-71 certified paints