Shapes Eco Cutter Set
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Shapes Eco Cutter™ Set is designed and made by Kinfolk Pantry to make play more natural.
Dough playing is such an integral part of all children’s development, helping build their own creativity, sensory learning, and motor-skills. These will be part of your child's imagination and memories.
- Includes: A set of 7 shape themed dough cutters
- Cutters measure between 9 and 6cm in width and 1.5cm in thickness
- Made from recycled (and biodegradable) wood-mill sawdust and PLA plastic; PLA plastic is derived from plant-based sources such as fermented corn starch; the sawdust used is recycled and untreated. Eco Cutter™ is committed to natural, non-toxic, and eco-friendly craftsmanship.
- Made in Wollondilly Shire, Australia with love
- Eco Cutter™ meets or exceeds Australian and New Zealand AS/NZS 8124 standards for toy safety and material
- 3 years+
As they are made in small batches, each cutter has its own unique charm and character.
How to clean and store: Use a dry cloth to wipe off any remaining dough; to prolong the life of your biodegradable dough cutters avoid leaving them in direct sunlight or moisture. Store your eco-cutter in a cool, dry place when not in use and don't forget, they will wear faster than traditional plastics. Being eco-friendly, they will age as everything is supposed to, and leave little behind.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).