Under the Oceans, Wooden Jigsaw Puzzle
- In stock, ready to ship
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
Becoming immersed in a puzzle can be akin to a mindful meditation.
Under the Oceans (Sous les oceans) is a beautiful 100-piece wooden jigsaw puzzle inspired by the works of the renowned French children’s book illustrator Mathilde Joly. A Puzzle Michèle Wilson design, it is sure to challenge your child and slow her down.
- Each puzzle is handcut by French artisans and designed to enhance the beauty of the image
- A real challenge for smart little ones: no puzzle is cut exactly the same and each piece is unique
- The "educational" edges encourage the child to start with the outline
- Pedagogical border pieces help children start with the frame and complete the puzzle from the outside in
- Packaged in an attractive and eco-friendly cardboard gift box made from recycled materials which opens and re-closes with ease
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 11.45 inches (finished puzzle) | 6.25 x 10 x 2 inches (box)
- Made with FSC-certified wood
- Handcut by Puzzle Michèle Wilson in France
- 8 - 10 Years
- WARNING: Choking Hazard - Small parts | Not for children under 3 years.
- The pieces of this traditional jigsaw puzzle are thicker than other jigsaw puzzles, and don't snap in place.
Orders ship from our warehouse in Los Angeles in 1-3 business days, unless otherwise stated. For pre-orders, please see product listing for expected shipping dates.
Free Shipping on orders of $125 or more within the contiguous 48 USA.
See our Shipping Policy for more details.
If you are unhappy with your purchase for any reason, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund (less promotional discounts and shipping charges).